Friday, September 25, 2009

And Now a Word from Our Sponsor

Okay, for those of you who always write me and ask what i am like in person....

I love reality TV as long as it is Top Chef or Design Star. Hate it if it is The Bachelor or the like. I am not a reader, although I do read alot. I prepfer to think that if I need to know it - it will become a movie. Never read the Twilight series. Never saw Casblanca or Gone with the Wind. I am an avid racing fan - open wheel (IndyCar) that is. Here are the quick hits....

Born: October


Sign: Scorpio

Kids: Brayden Hudson (and wife Christine) currently at Ball State University

Education: PhD Organizational Behavior


Career: Principal, penumbra media & design & Penumbra

Author: Culturrific! & The Retail Sales Bible

Favorite Color: Purple


Favorite Movie: Father of the Bride

Favorite Band: The Clash

Favorite Artist: Madonna

Favorite Author: Patrick Morley, The Man in the Mirror Series

Favorite Meal: Buffalo Rib-eye Steak

Favorite Food Group: Chocolate (yes, it is its own food group in my house)


Favorite Vice: Diet Coke


Official Clothier: Robert Graham
 
Official Footwear: Mark Nason

No comments: